It is generally accepted that skin problems are the destiny of adolescents, but sometimes they also affect adults. To the increased fat content, blackheads and inflammations lead many reasons, including dirty city air, irrational nutrition, the use of inappropriate cosmetics, problems with the intestines. Fortunately, with blackheads and pimples can effectively fight.
Under this name, several types of masks are combined, which are used to purify the skin. They include such components as activated carbon, therapeutic mud, and black cosmetic clay.
Regardless of the ingredients, black face masks are advised for use in both oily and combination skin:
- Effectively clean the pores, pulling blackheads;
- Improve the appearance of the problem skin, eliminating shine and excessive fat content, caring and nourishing;
- They remove puffiness due to the fact that they activate the processes of metabolism;
- Reduce inflammation and irritation, including acne and acne;
- Have a small pull-up effect.
Black mask for the face can be used for both oily and combination skin, find more information about black mask from user reviews http://beavertonschoolofbeauty.com
Of course, each of the varieties of black masks has its own characteristics. However, the black mask-film based on activated carbon is considered to be the most effective because of its high absorbing properties.
The gel-like mass penetrates into the pores, pulling out contaminants and accumulated sebum, much more sparing than it does during cosmetic procedures involving extrusion.
Also, the cleansing capabilities of this mask significantly exceed the scrubs, which only affect the surface of the skin and do not penetrate deep into the pores.
Basic components of Black Mask
To know how to use a black face mask, you need to have an idea of its main components. There are several types of mask, differing in composition. These are masks, the active substances of which are activated charcoal, black clay, and therapeutic mud.
Also, masks can include essential oils, wheat germs, gelatin (collagen), vitamins and other supplements.
Most often, the main ingredient of a home black mask is a conventional activated charcoal
The principle of the mask
Depending on the composition, the principle of the action of masks differs:
- Activated carbon has absorbent properties, it helps to pull out pollution from pores, collects excessive fat and exchange products.
- Black clay dries the skin, fights with high fat content, besides it contains micronutrients useful for the skin, tones up, reduces inflammation.
- Depending on how to use the black face mask based on clay, the result will be different. Sebaceous plugs pull wet clay, if you let it dry, it, on the contrary, will narrow the pores.
- Therapeutic muds differ in chemical composition depending on the place of origin. Known for their medicinal properties are not only for the skin.
It is a real storehouse of useful substances, they nourish the skin, saturate it with oxygen and moisture, remove the products of metabolism, contamination, smooth the skin. Dirt, like clay, gives a small massage effect. Masks based on therapeutic mud perfectly nourish the skin, cleanse it and rejuvenate.
This mask cannot always be used, the black mask for the face, like other means, has contraindications:
- Black Mask is contraindicated in dry thin skin, peeling, narrowed pores, and allergies to components.
- Also, masks with activated charcoal and clay are contraindicated in coupe rose and the presence of inflammation and wounds.
- Masks with mud are contraindicated at high temperature, pressure, in the acute period of diseases.
You may also like to read http://www.beavertonschoolofbeauty.com/laser-resurfacing-treatments-improve-look-feel-skin/