Every person wants to decorate their home or office with the best accessories which are attractive or showy, useful and long lasting. Part of any interior designing or process of renovation takes place by installing carpets or rugs in the interior area on the floors or even on the walls. Carpeting the floors or walls become necessary to conceal any faults or crevices. Moreover, patterns or the designs on the surface of the carpets or the rugs will draw the attention of your visitors. Just like a beautiful painting done on the canvass, rugs or carpets woven from plant or animal fibers create an aura of aestheticism in the social surroundings. Today very few are able to afford woolen carpets or rugs made from animal fibers. Natural rugs woven from the plant fibers like sisal, jute, seagrass and coir are highly useful for the long term and very much cost effective.
Any interior accessory made from the straw like fiber of jute is dried in the sun and then further processed for making ropes and rugs. Jute rugs are a favorite among most people who want to bring the natural look inside their home or the office. The major purpose of using jute rugs or any other accessory for regular use is its durability. Of course, the brown woody color of the jute rugs that match with the furniture in the living space or bedroom will surely add a feeling of comfort. Dyes are not used for coloring the jute and its natural color is enough to appeal to most people. Installing Floorspace jute rugs in your home or office will surely add the flavor of nature and sophistication. Floorspace maintains a collection of not only the natural jute rug, but also the a mixture of jute and wool rugs in different designs and patterns. You can buy their products online or visit their store to choose your favorite design. Floorspace offers a guarantee period of 12 months for any items purchased. However, most other manufacturers are not liable to replace a defective product after delivery. Therefore, it is advisable to check the rug or carpet during the purchase.
The advantages of using their jute rugs in domestic or office surroundings are stated in following points:
- Biodegradable quality of the jute rugs makes it resourceful even after it is disposed in the open environment. As the origin of these rugs is from the nature, therefore, remains always useful after the recycling.
- Buying their jute rugs are affordable for every customer because these rugs are not expensive like carpets made from animal fibers like sheep’s wool and goat’s hair.
- Use of water or any liquid is strictly prohibited, therefore, installation of jute rugs should not be done close to washroom or any moisture stricken area.
- Using the synthetic carpets or rugs in the crowded areas is not advisable. It is because the synthetic fibers of the carpets or rugs get crushed under the feet of the heavy traffic. Very soon, the disposal of the rugs becomes necessary. On the other hand, installation of jute rugs in any interior condition will be a perfect choice. Their capacity of absorbing the sound in the hall area will surely make it useful to prevent the sound pollution during a large crowd.
- Using a synthetic rug becomes risky as these rugs develop static electricity. It is not in case of jute rugs and very safe to use in the household where kids and senior citizens live.
- It is easy to maintain jute rugs. It is because, these rugs do not require regular cleaning other than a weekly vacuum . Dry cleaning powder and a bristle brush are used for wiping out any spilt item on the surface of the jute rugs. Club soda is the perfect stain remover for natural rugs.
- It is always advisable to keep your jute rugs away from the impact of ultra violet rays of the sun.