Are you moving out on chilly day..? Do you love sports..? Have you planned an adventurous trip..? Don’t you want to stay ahead of your mates in fashion..? A single accessory stands tall for all these questions. Wondering what it is..? The gloves..!! People tend to neglect gloves on many instances. It is actually these accessories which make a lot of difference. Gloves don’t only aid you functionally; they can make you a fashion icon too..! Don’t keep waiting..! We present you all about women gloves online for all the women out there, who are waiting to access the prevailing fashion trends.
Types of Gloves:
The construction of the gloves varies with respect to various factors like the intended purpose, material used in their manufacture, fit and others. Here under, we brief you a few types of gloves which are used extensively. Before you pick one, you need to know that mittens and gloves are two different accessories. Gloves cover your entire fingers whereas mittens don’t.
- Casual gloves: These gloves are designed to look good and provide comfort to the hands. We can’t use casual gloves for heavy work purposes. Commonly used fabrics in their manufacture are wool, synthetic fibers like polyester, fleece and spandex. If you are planning to buy gloves for winter, make sure that the glove is layered. The inner layer of the glove provides warmth to the hands whereas the outer layer is water resistant.
- Liner gloves: Liner gloves are characterized by their thin construction. These gloves provide enough warmth to move around comfortable. Despite being very thin, they can facilitate easy movement of fingers. Unlike most other types of gloves, they are inexpensive. The best advantage of the liner gloves over other types is the grip offer by them. You don’t have to take of your gloves to hold something.
- High performance gloves: Casual and liner gloves are perfectly unfit for outdoor activities. You need to select the gloves based on the activity in which you are involved. There are gloves designed specifically for each sport, mountaineering, cycling and other such activities. In general, they are thicker, warmer and made from water proof materials. Traditionally, leather is the preferred fabric to manufacture sports gloves. Leather lined with wool is highly durable and provides better warmth.
Before you pick up the gloves of your choice, it is to be kept in mind that men’s and women’s gloves are designed distinctly. Women’s gloves have narrow palms and shorter fingers. If you choose loose fit gloves, you are inviting troubles..!
- Mini Squeegee: When you are moving out on a snowy day, you have to clean your goggles very often. This feature can enable you to clean your goggles with ease and to perfection.
- Nose wipe: Absorbent materials are used in the manufacture of these gloves which help you to wipe your nose. If you wear them, you don’t have to go in search of Kleenex.
- Wrist loops: Wrist loops are the strips provided to the gloves to wrap them to our wrists. This feature would be a lot helpful when you get into loose fit gloves.
- Padding: Gloves which have padding ensures stronger grip. This is perfectly suitable for people who love mountaineering.